Aus Window Roller Shutters
Staying Safe and Secure with Top Quality Roller Shutters
Still having second thoughts about your home security? If yes, then installing top quality roller shutters is the best precaution you can take to safeguard your property. They can provide you benefits like privacy, protection all whilst improving your home value.
For top-quality roller shutters, check: our roller shutter products here
You have the option of automatic and manual shutters. Manual blinds can be operated manually, whereas electronic or automatic blinds are operated with the help of a remote or control panel. There are many decisions you’ll have to make while buying a shutter door such as picking an appropriate colour, getting an idea about the installation fee, choosing between the automatic or manual version, and much more.
There are many types of roller shutters and other products available in the market these days such as:
Wooden Shutters also known as plantation shutters – these blinds make your home feel alive by leaving an everlasting impression on everyone. Wood is softer and warmer as compared to other materials. It is a cheaper option because of which it is highly used in all parts of the world. Wood can definitely help in giving any room a flawless finish. They add a more rustic and traditional appeal to them.
Benefits of using wooden plantation shutters:
- Lighter in weight & stronger in strength – wood is stronger and lighter as compared to aluminium. This makes the wood more durable than other materials.
- Different colours and sizes available – wood can be painted to any colour whereas aluminium roller blind on the other hand provides limited colour choices.
- Natural look – wooden rolling screens are always praised by everyone as it gives your home a natural look.
Benefits of using aluminium shutters:
Aluminium shutters – As one of the most popular roller blinds available in the market these days, they are way ahead of wooden and vinyl blinds in terms of good looks, functionality and strength. They can be used effectively for both indoor and outdoor purposes because of their high adaptability. They are adjustable and are perfect for places where excess light is not required. Also, they are more durable as compared to other materials which helps you in saving your valuable money and safeguarding your house.
- Highly durable and long-lasting – aluminium is very tough and robust, which makes it a better choice than wood.
- No need to repaint – aluminium is an everlasting material that doesn’t require repainting like wood.
- Moisture resistant – aluminium can even resist humidity and moisture.
If you need a customised quotation, feel free to use our online roller shutter price calculator or call us.
We would be happy to assist you with your window furnishings whether it be plantation shutters, roller shutters, roller blinds, security grilles and more.
We look forward to serving you.
Peter, Peer and the Aus Window Roller Shutters Team